About FLW

An electronic music producer from Vanderbijlpark South Africa with a one of a kind style.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Poem - Seeing the sun set

Seeing the sun set on your skin
And listening to you breathe.
autum into winter,
winter into spring.
loving you is a beautifull thing.
As you make your old hair new
and as the new get few
I realize.
you will miss me
And blame me for saying
Not now, please.

As her soul expand,
filling her up
like a cup.
Soft and hard in her hand.
And I start to fear.
Shall I tell her here
While she can still hear?
One second I wait
Could be one second too late.

When I'm gone,
She'll carry on.
Washing the dishes,
Feeding the fishes,
Find a father,
But not a husband.

And with the moonlight
Reflecting into her gaze.
Exposing the dawn of age.
I reach out and take her hand.
And I know now.
She understands.

No comments:

Post a Comment